All bus services/connections will be FREE
Throughout the weekend there will be a bus service circulating around the town every 30 minutes from outside the Tourist Information Center .
Please take note of the following to ensure that you, your family and others enjoy the day :
– Look out for moving vehicles at all times
– Please obey any instructions when given by a marshal or steward
– Do not stand too close to any vehicles running under their own power
– Keep behind any barriers at all times – they are there for your safety
– Ensure children are kept well clear of vehicles and other machinery at all times
– Please keep dogs on a lead
– Do not climb onto vehicles or other machines
– Please respect the care our exhibitors have taken to prepare the exhibits.
If you have any problems, look out for the stewards or marshals who are there to help. Many have radio contact with Festival Control.
Fabrizio’s, 7 Hall Street, Tel: 01938 552 879
The Corn Store, 4 Church Street, Tel: 01938 554 614
The Royal Oak Hotel, The Cross, Tel: 01938 552 217, Spice UK, 13 Berriew Street, Tel: 01938 553 431,
Spice Fusion, 29 Severn Street, Tel: 01938 556 669
The Bay Tree Vintage Tea Room, Church Street, Tel: 01938 555 465
Coco, 34 Broad Street, Tel: 01938 552 366
The Tuck Box, 10 Hall Street, Tel: 01938 554 445
The Monkey Puzzle Cafe, Puzzle Square, Tel: 01938 228 068
Greggs, 10 Broad Street,
Costa Coffee, 3-4 Broad Street
Llanfair Caereinion Station Tea Room & Banwy Bakery
The Old Station Cafe